Terms & Conditions
WEDDING MAKEUP:

To confirm the date of your wedding a non-refundable 25% booking fee is payable by the 7th day from initial enquiry (i.e. date of the contract), after which the date will be released.  The remaining 75% should be paid by the final 14 days prior to the date of your wedding.  Any last-minute bookings (i.e with 14 days or less until the date of your event) is payable in full up-front to secure your booking.

Please note that all booking fees (25% of total price) are non-refundable.

Travel and mileage is included in the quoted price if you are located within 15 miles of FK2.  Any areas outside this radius will incur a mileage charge of 40p per mile return. If any other transport or accommodation is necessary within the booking an extra charge will be added to the overall price and clearly detailed on the final invoice at the time of booking.

All bookings must be cancelled by the client before 30 days prior to the date of the wedding, in which case a full refund, less the deposit, will be refunded.  Any cancellation by the client 30 days or less before the date of the wedding will incur full charge.

Sometimes our plans do change, so if you need to change the date of your wedding please contact Debra and she will do her best to accommodate where possible and your payment will be transferred to the new date.  If the new date is unavailable then your booking will be cancelled and the cancellation process, as stated above, will apply.  Debra will do her best to find you another makeup artist who is available on your new date - though this cannot be guaranteed.

In the very rare occurrence where Debra has to cancel the date of your event, either a makeup artist with a similar style and technique will be sourced to complete the job, or, if another MUA is unavailable, a full refund (including booking fee) will be payable back to the client within seven working days from date of cancellation. 

Debra Lawrie MUA reserves the right to cancel this agreement at any circumstance if situations arise between herself and the client which cannot be amicably resolved. Under these circumstances, the 25% deposit will be forfeited. 



SPECIAL OCCASSION MAKEUP AND TUTORIALS:

To confirm the date and time of your occassion makeup, a non refundable booking fee is payable (£10 for Debra coming out to you and £5 if you are going to her home salon).  The date will be released 48 hours after enquiry if the booking fee is not received.  The balance of your fee is payable on the day and on arrival before makeup is applied.  

Travel and mileage is included in the quoted price if you are located within 10 miles of FK2.  Any areas outside this radius will incur a mileage charge of 40p per mile return. If any other transport or accommodation is necessary within the booking an extra charge will be added to the overall price and clearly detailed on the final invoice at the time of booking.

You may cancel your booking up to 48 hours prior to your confirmed date, however the booking fee is non-refundable.  If you cancel within 48 hours then the full payment is still payable.  

In the very rare occurrence where Debra has to cancel the date of your event, either a makeup artist with a similar style and technique will be sourced to complete the job, or, if another MUA is unavailable, a full refund (including booking fee) will be payable back to the client within seven working days from date of cancellation.